I tried to write a blog post today………I picked at it in between taking advil for the smashing headache I have and putting out massive bonfires at work and now, 7 hours after first starting to write it, I give up. It wasn’t even a very well written post and didn’t talk about anything particularly useful.
In a nutshell…..
- I haven’t been to the gym in two weeks and I feel that in every fibre of my emotional and physical wellbeing
- I’m getting my hair cut tonight which I hate doing but which needs doing and hasn’t been done in over 6 months
- I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon which really hurts my feelings…and Snowflake’s front quarter panel!
- We’re taking our motorhome on an adventure tomorrow whereby I will pack a picnic
- We’re going to climb a mountain on Sunday whereby I will pack the same picnic as the day before
- My exam is on Thursday….I’ll either pass or not pass.
That’s really it. I’m crossing my fingers for a relaxing and yet productive weekend filled with a nice mix of exercise, wine and husband cuddling. I’m going to try out a new recipe over the weekend as well and hoping it works out well, could be a keeper!
I’ll leave you with this….a dog’s eye view of our walk the other day.
Ha-rumph! Are you feeling better? What a crummy day. I’m sorry.